We are pleased to announce the release of Maldivica Storage Connector version 1.3.0, available for immediate download from the Maldivica Portal.
- Active Directory integration for CIFS shares (Professional and Enterprise Editions)
- Integrate the Maldivica Storage Connector with your existing Active Directory domain
- Create CIFS shares that are limited to specific users or groups
- Persist primary file permissions to cloud storage with CIFS shares (NFS already supported)
- Support for server side copy of files within cloud storage shares
- Added support for sending file metadata to ElasticSearch index/search engine (Enterprise Edition)
- Bug fixes described in product release notes
If you are an existing customer, you can upgrade your deployments directly from the WebUI or CLI - please see the Knowledge Base in the Maldivica Portal for details. Enterprise customers, please contact email@example.com for the installation ISO.
If you're already a Starter Edition customer and you're interested in upgrading, you can upgrade to Professional Edition by downloading and deploying the Professional Edition from the Maldivica Portal. Please visit the Maldivica portal or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding the new release or inquiries about upgrading to the Enterprise Edition.
Not yet using the Storage Connector? Sign up on the Maldivica Portal and try it out today with a free 30 day trial.